The APS Historical Collection will be on sale via Ebay from the 1st August 2007. The APS will cater for those Members who do not have access to the internet/Ebay. If you are interested in purchasing an item from this list please contact Melinda in the Office and the APS will bid on your behalf. The collection is quite large therefore approximately 5 to 10 items will be sold per week until all items are gone. Images of each item will be displayed on the APS website before they are uploaded to Ebay with an approximate date as to when they will be available for sale. It is preferable for Members who do not have internet access to contact another member (who does) to view the item before contacting the Office.
Terms and Conditions:
- Postage will be reduced for purchase of multiple items.
- Local pick up or a courier can be arranged by the Member.
- Items are sold as is. No discussion will be entered into.
- Items can not be returned.
- Items will be displayed by photographic image only with a short description.
- Postage costs are at Australia Post prices. Mailing is available worldwide.
- Packaging costs will be at an absolute minimum.
For members who request the APS to bid on their behalf:
- The Member must provide the Secretary with the Item Number, Description and maximum bid Amount at least one week before the item is to be sold on Ebay. This figure will be repeated to the member and recorded by the Secretary.
- The APS does not guarantee winning the item for the Member. This is due to other prospective bidders with their highest maximum bids.
- If the item is won by the APS, on behalf of the Member, the Member will be invoiced for the item and postage/packaging.
- Payment options are by credit card, using the internet or telephone, BPay (direct deposit through your banking institution), Australia Post as well as cheque.
- When payment has been received, the item will posted the next business day.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ON OUR MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE WEEKLY UPDATES ON WHAT WE ARE SELLING?? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org